To act as the gateway to the apprenticeship programme following transfer of an applicant from the Business Development Team through to induction, with a focus on the customer experience and a commitment to recruiting with integrity.
· Ensure that all applications received from the Business Development Team are processed as starts in line with internal processes and published funding and compliance rules.
· Provide expert initial advice and guidance to all applicants over the phone to ensure that the right learner is enrolled on the right programme.
· Carryout skills gap analysis with the applicant to accurately benchmark starting point and calculate any reduction in funding.
· Facilitate completion of the BKSB initial assessment in English and Maths to ensure appropriate basic skills are in place.
· Carryout employer consultation to ensure they understand their obligations under an apprenticeship programme and are involved in the design of the delivery plan.
· Support employers with the completion of the Apprenticeship Service dashboard and any associated procurement exercises necessary.
· Drafting and completion of all contract documentation in line with compliance rules.
· Completion of all health and safety pre-vets to ensure employer premises are appropriate for an apprenticeship.
· Completion of all funding documentation including Commitment Statement and Apprenticeship Agreement.
· Liaise with MIS staff to ensure that learners are processed onto the ILR and funding drawn down.
· Liaison with Business Development Team to resolve any queries or where additional information is required.
· Sourcing of Employer Reference Numbers as required from third parties.
· Checking of Personal Learning Record for each applicant to validate declared prior attainment and inclusion on Commitment Statement.
· Liaison with Event Management staff to ensure applicants are booked onto the relevant induction day and support with any queries.
· Day to day support to applicants prior to induction day by resolving any question or queries and to ensure the introduction to the programme is a positive one.
· Registering applicants on relevant systems including Onefile, PICS, CMI and Moodle where appropriate.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Health& Safety qualification or willingness to work towards
· IAQ qualification or willingness to work towards
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Experience in a customer service role where stakeholder experience has been the priority.
· Experience of providing advice and guidance within any sector and proven expertise in delivering a solution to stakeholders.
· Experience of working in the apprenticeship sector (desirable)
· Experience of working in a high pressure environment and track record of exceeding targets.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication to team members, managers and both internal and external stakeholders.
· A commitment to the provision of a high-quality learning experience.
· High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and rigorous attention to detail.
· Strong time management, organisational and administrative skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meeting competing deadlines.
· Solution focused and objective in approach.