Apprenticeship Performance and Delivery Compliance Officer
- Location: Home-based
- Line Manager: Head of Apprenticeship Performance and Delivery Compliance
- Direct Reports: None
- £30,000 per annum
Are you a qualified Apprenticeship Assessor looking to use your experience in a different area of apprenticeship provision?
Captiva Learning has a new and interesting opportunity for an experienced assessor to support the Head of Apprenticeship Performance and Delivery Compliance.
Your key responsibilities will be to take an active role in ensuring that our delivery is compliant with Ofsted, ESFA and our Awarding Bodies. Alongside this you will also use your experience to provide support where needed to our delivery teams.
If you are assessor qualified, have an eye for detail and are passionate about supporting our provision ensuring we are audit and inspection ready at all times, we'd love to hear from you!
Captiva Learning is a registered apprenticeship training provider serving over 2000 learners, studying leadership programmes at Level 3, all the way up to an Executive MBA Level 7 programme.
- Carry out robust and in-depth internal audits to ensure on programme delivery and compliance is in line with the apprenticeship funding rules.
- Complete ESFA Audit paperwork to a quality standard ensuring apprenticeship paperwork and dates, are compliant through the Apprentice learner journey.
- Produce accurate compliance data and ensuring remedial action is implemented where required.
- Support the preparation of a monthly audit and compliance update report for submission to the Heads of Delivery
- Support the writing and implementation of policy, procedures, and action plans to raise awareness of and ensure compliance with apprenticeship regulations
- Maintain an up to date understanding of Ofsted, Awarding Body and ESFA funding rules and regulations with regard to on programme compliance.
- Liaise and support all Apprenticeship teams to ensure all aspects of the learner journey and record keeping are in line with audit/Ofsted/funding requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure Apprentices are going through gateway processes correctly, and making sure all relevant paperwork, completion elements and checks have been carried out correctly.
- Support the creation, implementation and monitoring of End Point Assessment planning and booking systems.
- Carry out End Point Assessment booking following specific Awarding Body requirements.
- Monitor and report on End Point Assessment results.
- Support learners and Apprenticeship teams with the use of Captiva Learning apprenticeship platforms, such as OneFile & BKSB
- Support the Head of Apprenticeship Performance and Delivery Compliance with monthly performance data creation.
- Assist and support with monitoring and booking of functional skills.
- Carry out adhoc report requests for internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager.
- QCF Assessor qualification e.g., D32/D33/A1/CAVA/TAQA Assessor – essential
- Relevant Internal Verifier/Internal Quality Assurer qualification – desirable
- Five A*-C grades or equivalent qualifications.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in apprenticeship delivery / compliance.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship delivery platforms
- High degree of accuracy.
- Ability to meet targets and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication to team members and internal and external stakeholders.
- A commitment to the provision of a high-quality learning experience.
- High degree of initiative and attention to detail.
- Time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
See our Recruitment Pack for the full job description and further information about working with us.
If you would like to be part of the team, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.