Captiva is seeking an experienced MIS and Compliance Officer to join their supportive team in London. This role will support the Head of MIS and Compliance in ensuring that the National College of Education (Captiva is the Training Provider) is using public funding appropriately and in line with the apprenticeship funding rules. Responsible for collection and maintenance of the required evidence pack to support this.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and facilitating the completion of enrolment paperwork for apprentices and employers including contract for services, request for services, commitment statement and apprenticeship agreement.
- Liaising with apprentices to ensure they provide all documents required to establish eligibility, including certificates for maths and English along with any residency evidence prior to enrolment.
- Ensuring apprentices complete initial assessments (diagnostic if applicable) before starting their programme.
- Cross referencing PLR from the Learner Records Service and Skills Gap Analysis/Score Card to support any deduction of funding.
- Ensuring health and safety documentation for employers in place prior to apprentice start and reviewed annually.
- Liaising with employers to set apprentices up on the Apprenticeship Service before starting their course.
- Managing learners for qualifications and end-point assessments and claim/issue certificates where applicable.
- Adding learners to the learner management system during the enrolment period.
- Liaising with the delivery team on apprentice achievements, withdrawals and changes in circumstance.
- Supporting data integrity & quality through the use of FIS, PDSAT and the FRMs to clean the data.
- Supporting monthly ILR data submissions to the ESFA in the absence of the Head of MIS and Compliance.
- Supporting the Head of MIS and Compliance in undertaking internal audits to ensure there is a complete evidence pack in place for learners, in line with the apprenticeship funding rules.
- Issue and analyse learner surveys, sharing findings with wider organisation.
- Five GCSE A*-C grades or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous experience in apprenticeship compliance.
- Knowledge of the ILR and ESFA data collection requirements.
- High degree of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet targets and work to deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management, organisational and administrative skills.
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com