MIS and Compliance Officer
- Stratford, East London (WFH currently)
- Immediate start
- £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Reports to Head of MIS and Compliance
To support the Head of MIS and Compliance in ensuring that the NCE (Captiva) is using public funding appropriately and in line with the apprenticeship funding rules. Responsible for collection and maintenance of the required evidence pack to support this.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in compliance (E)
- High degree of accuracy (E)
- Ability to meet targets and work to deadlines (E)
- Knowledge of the ILR and ESFA data collection requirements (D)
- Proficient in English and Maths (E)
- IT Literate (E)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication to team members and internal and external stakeholders.
- A commitment to the provision of a high-quality learning experience.
- High degree of initiative and attention to detail.
- Time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality assure enrolment paperwork for apprentices and employers including contract for services, request for services, commitment statement and apprenticeship agreement.
- Where necessary, liaise with apprentices to ensure they provide all documents required to establish eligibility, including certificates for maths and English along with any residency evidence prior to enrolment.
- Ensure apprentices complete initial assessments (diagnostic if applicable)before starting their programme.
- Cross reference PLR from the Learner Records Service and Skills Gap Analysis/Score Card to support any deduction of funding
- Ensure health and safety documentation for employers in place prior to apprentice start and reviewed annually.
- Responsible for adding learners to the learner management system during the enrolment period.
- Liaise with employers to set apprentices up on the Apprenticeship Service before starting their course.
- Manage apprentices for qualifications and end-point assessments and claim/issue certificates where applicable.
- Liaise with the delivery team on apprentice achievements, withdrawals and changes in circumstance.
- Supporting data integrity &quality through the use of FIS, PDSAT and the FRMs to clean the data.
- Support monthly ILR data submissions to the ESFA in the absence of the Head of MIS and Compliance.
- Support the Head of MIS and Compliance in undertaking internal audits to ensure there is a complete evidence pack in place for learners, in line with the apprenticeship funding rules.
- Issue and analyse learner surveys, sharing findings with wider organisation.
This is an exciting time to be joining us. If you'd like to apply for this opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or using the button below.