Recruitment Manager - Premier Pathways
• Recruitment Manager
• Full time, permanent position
• Immediate start
• Experience required
Do you have experience within education recruitment? Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to the life chances of young people?
Part of the Oceanova Group, Premier Pathways is an innovative teacher training programme that delivers talented graduates to schools in a flexible, affordable way. The programme has recruited, trained and supported over 400 teachers since 2016.
We have big plans for the Premier Pathways service, and want highly motivated, ambitious individuals to join the growing team and share the journey with us. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong background in education recruitment who is looking to take the next step in their career. The role will
assist graduates looking to enter the teaching profession by matching them to our partner schools nationwide.
As a member of the Premier Pathways team you will be responsible for:
• Creating quality advertisements and marketing on social media
• Candidate generation, screening and registration
• Confirming placements with both the graduate and partner schools
• Initiating compliance
• Establishing, developing, and maintaining lasting client relationships with our partner schools
• Managing the onboarding process and regular reporting
The successful applicant will be confident in liaising with school leaders and be able to gauge the specific needs of schools within their individual context. You will be able to interview perspective candidates thoroughly and robustly to ascertain their suitability and eligibility for our ITE programme.
• Have knowledge of the education sector
• Have education recruitment experience
• Understand what it takes to be successful in this role, be motivated and driven to succeed
• Be conscientious, diligent and accountable
• Be a team player
• Be committed long-term to the success and growth of Premier Pathways
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter below.