Location: Stratford, East London
Salary: £25k - £30k + OTE (Team Based Commission)
Start Date: 2nd January 2020
Oceanova is recruiting for its newly formed Sales Team covering the brands of the National College of Education & Leadership Matters. In this role you will be the first point of contact that all potential schools and learners will engage with. A ‘customer first’ perspective is of the highest importance.
Working within this small dynamic sales team you will work towards and exceed sales targets for our apprenticeship programmes and our blockbuster leadership portal. Taking a lead on identifying areas of growth and cross selling between brands is a key part of the role.
· Being an expert of our products; understanding, embracing and promoting the WHY, WHAT, HOW philosophy.
· Undertaking sales campaigns across the country and internationally. This will be through a mixture of over the phone, via email and attending events to form external partnerships.
· Developing,maintaining and growing our list of partners that include Local Authorities,MAT’s and external businesses.
· Striving to improve the engagement/customer journey of everyone that encounters Leadership Matters & the National College of Education.
· Supporting the rest of the Oceanova Sales Team with any other tasks and opportunities.
Introducing the brands:
The National College of Education is an independent school of education and leadership college that is dedicated to raising the status of the teaching profession by providing outstanding professional learning opportunities for all career pathways within education.
We currently deliver apprenticeship programmes to over 650 school leaders nationally, and our aim is to expand our learner base significantly for the next cohort starting in September 2020. Our ambitious figures will be surpassed by creating an efficient and feel good learner journey from enquiry through to commencing the course.
Leadership Matters is a movement created to change the way in which schools engage with leadership development. Uptake of our online subscription platform currently sits at approximately 1,100 schools and over 10,000 active users since starting out 3 years ago.
The 3-year strategy for Leadership Matters is to increase the national and international client base to over 4,000 member schools. This will be achieved by exceeding sales targets and delivering outstanding customer service to achieve a high level of client retention.
· Relevant experience in Account Management & Business Development. Preferably within Education services.
· A fantastic work ethic and drive to forge a successful career in sales.
· An ability to understand and project core product concepts to potential clients.
· Comfortable working to and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis.
· An understanding of the UK School System and be part of the fastest growing leadership movement in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply and send your CV and cover letter to the team!