Senior Sales Account Manager
Location: Stratford, East London (or field based)
Salary: £35k-£40k base plus commission
Start Date: September 2021
Oceanova is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our successful sales team following an exciting period of expansion. We are looking for someone with a track record of selling into the education sector to play a part in the continued growth plan for the business over the coming years.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating a specific region of the country to increase the number of schools using our two professional development services for schools: Leadership Matters & The National College of Education (NCE). The focus of the work will be on developing relationships with existing clients and driving business development across the region.
Leadership Matters & The NCE are at the forefront of supporting schools with their leadership development across the country. We are dedicated to raising the status of the teaching profession and ensuring leaders are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to run our schools effectively. Both services have experience significant growth over the last two years and have received excellent feedback from customers.
The team has doubled in size over the past 12 months and will continue to grow in line with the planned increase in the customer base for each service.
· 5+ years of sales experience within the education sector (combination of existing account management and new business development)
· Able to work autonomously to create and undertake sales campaigns
· Target driven and willing to go the extra mile
· Have a fantastic work ethic and commitment to client satisfaction
· Team player and can play a supporting role coaching others
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Above all, be driven and committed to forging a successful sales career
This is an opportunity to grow alongside one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the sector. You will have an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to the overall direction of a company that is set to define future professional standards in the education sector.
If you would like to be part of the Oceanova Team, please send your CV with a covering letter to Jamie.email@example.com